Friday 09:00 - 15:00
Mon - Thu 09:00-17:00
Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes 35 seconds
Hello GP CPA Clients,
Greetings from Gary, Justin, Connie, Zach, and Diane. While most of you are probably accustomed to hearing from one of us regularly, this time of the year has some special dates and deadlines that we would like to bring to your attention.
For those of you who have transitioned to Gusto with us, we hope you have found the new features helpful and easier to manage. For anyone not entirely satisfied with their current payroll provider (long support wait times, goofed calculations, etc.), we encourage you to check out Gusto and see if it might make your payroll experience more pleasant. GP CPA exclusively uses Gusto for our payroll processing and we couldn’t be happier with them.
- 11.19.18 Monday – Last call for payroll for the week of Thanksgiving. We will need payroll hours/adjustments by the end of the day on Monday (11.19) to make sure your payroll arrives on time due to the Turkey Day holiday.
- 11.21.18 Wednesday – GP CPA will be open until 2pm. Our office will reopen on Monday morning.
- 11.22 & 11.23 Thursday/Friday – GP CPA will be closed for the Thanksgiving Day holiday
- 11.26.18 Monday – GP CPA will provide a list of potential 1099 recipients for your review. We ask that you look over the list to make sure it is complete and accurate.
- 12.03.18 Monday – Reminder email will be sent out for 2018 bonuses. Anyone who needs assistance calculating bonuses or would like to run a bonus payroll for themselves or their employees needs to get in contact with Connie or Justin prior to December 14th.
- 12.14.18 Friday- Last call for 2018 bonus payrolls for employees or owners. You can choose the date of the bonuses to be paid, anytime before 12.31.18, we will just need to know the amounts and recipients by Friday 12.14.
- 12.14.18 Friday Last call for W-9s and information needed for 1099 contractors. All information must be received by Friday 12.14 in order to process and timely file the 1099s for 2018.
- 12.24.18 Monday through Wednesday 12.26 – GP CPA will be closed on for the Christmas Holiday
- 12.27 Thursday – GP CPA will be open regular (8:30-4:30) business hours
- 12.28.18 Friday – Last working day of 2018, GP CPA will be open until 3pm
- 12.31.18 & 01.01.19 – GP CPA wishes you a Happy New Year. Our office will be closed until January 2
We are glad to inform you that Justin Prusiensky, Chief Executive Officer of the GP CPA P.C. was featured on WCNC Charlotte coverage about “Are Unemployment Benefits Taxable”.
The Employee Retention Credit (“ERC”) has had some upgrades and retrofits to some of the basic calculations with the most recent (12.27.20) CARES Act changes.
Congress extended some of the tax breaks retroactively to January 1, 2018. They now expire on December 31, 2020. Learn more about tax breaks that have been extended.
How to Persuade Clients to Change Banks. Listen to Justin Prusiensky’s Guest Appearance on the Relay Financial Webinar
Our expert accountant Justin Prusiensky was recently interviewed as a guest speaker by Relay Financial to discuss how to persuade clients to change banks.
Since we now have less than 90 days left in the year, kindly keep me apprised of when you expect the major revenue collections to be during the next few weeks and we can adjust accordingly.